Thursday, April 28, 2011

Introduction

To start things off on my new blog I figured I should probably introduce myself and say a few words about my interests.


My name is Nick, I am a first year Computer Engineering student at Kansas State University. Electronics have always been an interest in in my life, starting naturally, with my very first microwave. Since then many electrical parts have been dismantled out of the sake of curiosity. Fortunately now that my education level has progressed significantly in the last year, I find my self actually capable of doing more that just dismantling and destroying various old technology. I by no means claim to be an expert with digital or analog systems, in fact I claim to be far from it, but thanks to the people around me that offer assistance on my projects I am certainly climbing the ladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment